Understanding Your Business
is Our Business
Michael S. Jacobs
- Community Association Law
- Condominium Association Law
Michael Jacobs has been in practice since 1992, representing both individuals and corporate clients in the areas of business organization and corporate law, franchise law, commercial litigation, personal injury and traffic law.
Michael currently focuses his practice in the areas of Community Association law and residential real estate transactions. Michael represents and advises Condominium and Common Interest Community Associations in Cook, Lake, DuPage, Will, McHenry and DuPage Counties. Michael represents several large relocation companies, handling residential real estate transactions throughout the State of Illinois.
Michael is admitted to practice in the State of Illinois as well as the United States District Court for Northern Illinois.
- The John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 05/1992
- University of Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1989
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Community Association Institute
- Illinois, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1992