Mechanic's liens are highly common for any type of construction job. In this industry, things don't always go as expected, and it's often out of the workers' hands. Whenever there are payment disputes in a real estate project, mechanic's liens are the way that these...
Understanding Your Business
is Our Business
Month: April 2022
- Understanding how zoning changes affect real estate
- Business Law Troubleshooters
- Michael Jacobs and Jake Thygesen attending this year’s Community Association Institute’s “IL Condo-HOA Conference & Expo”
- What you should know about mechanic’s liens in Illinois
- When is a quiet title lawsuit necessary in Illinois?