When work is done on your Illinois home, you typically pay the general contractor hired to complete the project. However, the contractor will likely hire other parties to supply products or complete tasks related to your home improvement project. If any party related...
Understanding Your Business
is Our Business
- Tips for negotiating a commercial real estate purchase agreement
- Consider these points when you negotiate a retail lease
- Mistakes to avoid when selling your house
- Wiczer Sheldon & Jacobs LLC is pleased to announce that Gerald B. Borden, Has Joined The Firm As A Partner
- Understanding the mechanic’s lien