Employment And Labor Law
Full-Service Representation For Employers
Employers have countless labor and employment concerns to address. Employment regulation compliance, dispute resolution and everyday operations are just a few. Some companies retain inside counsel, but this is not a viable option for many businesses. Still, your company needs the legal services of attorneys who understand your objectives inside and out.
At Wiczer Sheldon & Jacobs LLC, in Northbrook, we believe in providing comprehensive and proactive representation to employers throughout Illinois and the Midwest. Rather than addressing just one problem when it arises, we examine the big picture to address the complete well-being of your company.
We represent clients in the following areas:
- Representation of clients before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Representation of clients before various state agencies
- Labor and employment disputes
- The hiring process
- Employee handbooks
- Personnel policies
- Discipline and termination procedures
- Discrimination claims
- Labor disputes, including disputes before the NLRB
- Wage and hour disputes
- Discrimination and harassment training