Understanding Your Business
is Our Business
Brian S. Feldman
- General Corporate Matters
- Breach of Contract Disputes
- Estate Planning and Probate
- General Litigation
Brian S. Feldman is a partner at Wiczer Sheldon & Jacobs. Brian has experience representing individuals and businesses in a wide range of matters, including all phases of litigation in both federal and state courts. In addition, he has arbitrated numerous matters outside of court. Furthermore, Brian also represents clients in general corporate matters, breach of contract disputes, employment matters, estate planning and probate matters, and other general litigation matters. Brian prides himself on working closely with his clients in order to develop a specific strategy for each of his clients, on a case-by-case basis. In addition to providing each client with knowledgeable legal advice, he strives to provide legal services as efficiently as possible, based upon the nature of each case. During college, Brian was a member of the Alpha Phi Sigma Criminology Honor Society. While in law school, he completed internships with a sports management firm, the Daytona Cubs Professional Baseball Team and Minor League Baseball's Legal Department. Brian previously worked for a general practice law firm in Chicago.
Brian created an “Estate Planning Basics” presentation for AIG Life and Retirement Quarterly Meeting that can be viewed here: Wiczer Sheldon & Jacobs: Estate Planning Basics.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2005
- Florida State University, B.S., cum laude, 2002
- Illinois State Bar Association
- The Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills (GLMV) Chamber of Commerce
- Greater North Shore Estate & Financial Planning Council (2014-2016)
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois