Illinois commercial real estate is big business. Illinois Policy reports that Chicago has the second highest commercial property taxes in the United States. With so much money on the line, it’s no surprise negotiating real estate purchase agreements can feel...
Understanding Your Business
is Our Business
- Tips for negotiating a commercial real estate purchase agreement
- Consider these points when you negotiate a retail lease
- Mistakes to avoid when selling your house
- Wiczer Sheldon & Jacobs LLC is pleased to announce that Gerald B. Borden, Has Joined The Firm As A Partner
- Understanding the mechanic’s lien