Employer Liability at Company Events From Memorial Day barbeques, Fourth of July fireworks, Labor Day soirees and Friday afternoon happy hours, summer offers employees and employers many opportunities to bond outside of the workplace. While these events can build...
Understanding Your Business
is Our Business
Month: June 2018
- Business Law Troubleshooters
- Michael Jacobs and Jake Thygesen attending this year’s Community Association Institute’s “IL Condo-HOA Conference & Expo”
- What you should know about mechanic’s liens in Illinois
- When is a quiet title lawsuit necessary in Illinois?
- Wiczer Sheldon & Jacobs LLC Is Pleased To Announce That Jake B. Thygesen, Esq Is Now An Associate Of The Firm